ViralViral is a 3D first-person game. In Viral you play an antibody, and in order to finish the game you'll have to complete 10 missions, in which you'll face different kinds of bacteria and an infection from an unknown virus.
|Click the following screenshots to enlarge.|
How to play
ComputerFor playing Viral from your PC you only need your browser (better if Chrome or Firefox): just follow this link.
Use the mouse to navigate menus, and keyboard or gamepad in the main game screen.
If you're using a keyboard these are the keys (which, BTW, can be changed in the options menu):
- Arrow keys: change direction
- X, Z keys: accelerate and decelerate
- Shift: keep pressed in conjunction with arrow keys for fine movements
- Space: fire spike, if available in current mission
- Esc: exit fullscreen, pause or abort mission
- direction with main X and Y axes
- speed, if your gamepad has a third axis
- spikes with the first button
AndroidIn Android all controls are touch based:
- in the lower right you'll find the virtual pad for controlling direction
- on the right you can contro speed
- a tap in the center will fire a spike, if available in the current mission
- device "back" key pauses or abort the mission
In alternative, you can also try to use browser, but in this case keep in mind that:
- the game is better in landscape mode: set it up manually
- "back" key is not supported
- integration with device vibration feature is not supported